Welcome to Burlington's Hose Station No 3

Featuring a 1922 Retired Fire Station that has been converted to a Guest Home

A 1941 International Fire Truck Restored for Parade Use. The Fire Station is named Hose Station No3 because it was originally built to store the fire hoses for the Burlington South Hill area. It supported the Main Fire Station where the engines were kept. Hose Stations were in key locations in Burlington because the early fire engines could not haul the heavy hoses long distances.

OTHER ACTIVITIES

HISTORY OF LEOPOLD COMPANY

AND

FIRE STATION INN